This recipe is for those who love both sweet and savory snacks. This is like a platter in your mouth. It’s easy to make. It’s so easy to make; you don’t need a mixer. All you need is a spoon and a couple of bowls. Even though I love to bake, I always prefer savory treats over sweet ones. Potato chips are my go-to. The primary is my favorite flavor. I enjoy the taste of potato in my chips without an overpowering flavor. This cookie is the perfect balance of sweet and salty. The potato chips add a nice crunch to the cookie.
- Standard flour 280g
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp of cornflour
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 170 g of unsalted butter
- 135 g of brown sugar
- Castor sugar 100 g
- One egg
- One egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- One packet of chips
- 150 g dark chocolate
- Mix the cornflour, flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix the brown sugar, castor sugar, and melted butter in another bowl until lumps have disappeared.
- Add the vanilla extract after the egg and yolk.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate by breaking it up.
- Chop chocolate, crush potato chips, and combine.
- Roll into balls using an ice cream scoop.
- Cover and chill the dish in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Add extra chips to the top of the baked potato before baking for an added crunch.
- Bake at 170degC 12-15min. They will continue baking on the cookie sheet, so don’t worry if they are soft when you take them out.