Home cafes are the way to go! Strawberry and matcha are one of our favorite flavor combinations. The sweetness of the strawberries balances the slightly bitter taste of the matcha. Even if it’s not strawberry season in your area, frozen strawberries will work just as well!
The drink is all about creating layers of different textures. At the bottom of the glass, strawberry puree is layered with strawberry milk and matcha tea.
Share the love for matcha.
- Frozen strawberries – 150g
- Hot water 2 Tbsp
- 1 cup milk
- Sweetened condensed Milk: 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1 tsp
- matcha powder
- Blend the strawberries with hot water. Blitz the strawberries to gently defrost them
- Combine the milk with the condensed milk.
- Matcha and hot water should be whisked until foamy.
- Layer the strawberry puree with the ice, strawberry Milk, and Matcha. Enjoy!