You don’t know how much I enjoy a good stir-fry. You can use anything in your refrigerator to make this quick and easy stir fry.
This is exactly what it is. This dish is quick to prepare, as it only requires a few ingredients.
It only takes 3-4 minutes for the noodles to become tender while the ground beef crumbles into a beautiful texture before you add the sauciest sauce that requires just a few pantry staples.
You can then add the ramen to soak up all of those sauces.
You’ll be surprised at how fast this comes together. It takes 30 minutes from start to finish. You’ll be amazed at how quickly this comes together – 30 minutes or less from start to finish.
- Two 3.5-ounce packages of instant ramen noodles with flavor packets were discarded
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Taste one teaspoon of Sriracha or more
- One tablespoon of sesame oil toasted
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- Sweet onion, 1 cup diced
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly grated Ginger, 1 Tablespoon
- Green onions thinly sliced
- Half a teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- Cook ramen noodles in a large pot with boiling water until they are tender (about 3-4 minutes). Rinse them well under cold water.
- Whisk together the beef stock, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, and oyster sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
- Heat sesame oils in a large pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes until meat is browned. Crumble the meat while cooking. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in Ginger and garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Stir in the beef stock mixture and scrape any brown bits off the bottom of your skillet.
- Stir in the ramen until it is heated and coated evenly in sauce. This should take about 1-2 mins.
- Garnish with sesame and green onions if you wish.