These healthy muffins are made with oats and zucchini. They also contain dates, maple syrup, and olive oil. Blend in a blender, then pour.
Indeed, zucchini muffins do not need to be made in the simplest way possible (hi blender); however, they are so delicious and addictive that you’d never want to make them any other way.
These muffins are dense but not too sweet. They’re wholesome, and they fill you up. These muffins will blow your mind because they’re made with these ingredients:
- Rolling oats
- Maple syrup
- Olive oil
This is a tasty zucchini muffin without flour, butter, or sugar.
It’s a great way to feel good, especially if you feed them to your kids, snack on them all the time, and eat at least two muffins every time the lid is popped off the container.
If you want to bake a traditional zucchini cake, you can try Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Zucchini or Lemon Poppyseed Zucchini Muffins. You could also try Cinnamon Sugar Zesty Coffee Cake.
If you are a fan of recipes that are:
- Easy to Use
- Feel good for your body
- YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
- 2 Cups Rolling oats
- Eight Medjool dates, pitted (about 3/4 cup )
- Half cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Real maple syrup
- 1 – 2 zucchini ) 2 Cups total)
- Two eggs
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of thumb Sea salt and Cinnamon (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend all ingredients until you get a chunky batter.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan that has been lined or oiled. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks. Bake for 15-18 mins, or until the tops spring back gently when you press them.
- If you like it, sprinkle sea salt on warm muffins. You can serve them warm or cold all day long.