Cut Up Your Vegetables.
I love shiitake mushroom (to flavor the broth) and green onion (for topping). I also love the versions that I have made with spinach or bok-choy!
Sauté the mushrooms and wontons.
Once the mushrooms are ready, I add my wontons.
Build the Sauce
I add a little teriyaki, a teaspoon of chili oil, and a drizzle of sesame oil to the chicken broth. It’s a cross between a dipping oil, a soup stock, and a finishing sauce. All three are in one.
Pour it into bowls, garnish, and serve.
Top with sesame and green onion, and serve.
Chicken Wontons in Spicy Sauce:
- Three tablespoons Sesame oil Divided
- 14 Ounces Shiitake mushrooms Sliced
- 1 The following are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring someone else. You can also find out more about the following: grated
- One can find out more about this by clicking here. 12 Bags of ounces frozen wontons. I like the mini chicken cilantro ones at Costco or Trader Joe’s.
- 1 – 2 chicken broth (depending on the amount of soup you want)
- 1/2 teriyaki sauce
- 1 – 2 The following are the ingredients of tablespoons of Chili crisp
- Green onions Sliced
- sesame seeds
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat one tablespoon of sesame oil over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms until they are softened. Sauté garlic for the final minute or so.
- Add the chicken broth and teriyaki to the wontons. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the wontons have heated through.
- Top with the remaining sesame oil and Chili crisp. Sprinkle with sesame and scallions.